Annke® SPI 2-Pack 1280 x 720p HD Wireless Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi IP Camera with Two-Way Audio Build in Mic and Speaker Phone Remote Monitoring and Night Vision 30ft Night Vision 3.6mm Lens specifications, exciting information with costumer opinions who currently ordered and also best price along with pretty good discount.
You may save a lot on installation cost if you do your own digital home monitoring system on your own. Doing your own installation can save you as much as fifty % on costs. Also, you will not be weighed down with regular bills like service charge, guaranty, tax, and other high monitoring costs. Yet , you should be outfitted with the correct tools and apparatus to attain you tasks. Try and check out your local hardware store and see if you can rent some available tools for a minimum charge. Ask your friends and family if they have one of the tools you need which you can borrow.
This product produced by Annke become one of the great Remote Home Monitoring System since a lot of buyers satisfied after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This article is a description of Annke® SPI 2-Pack 1280 x 720p HD Wireless Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi IP Camera with Two-Way Audio Build in Mic and Speaker Phone Remote Monitoring and Night Vision 30ft Night Vision 3.6mm Lens, a product loved by buyers and have plenty of beneficial reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Annke® SPI 2-Pack 1280 x 720p HD Wireless Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi IP Camera with Two-Way Audio Build in Mic and Speaker Phone Remote Monitoring and Night Vision 30ft Night Vision 3.6mm Lens Details and Reviews
34 of 36 people found the following review helpful.
Clever device to monitor a baby or your home security
By John Ryan
This is an incredible little device with a number of uses – many of them potentially a bit creepy. Here’s why….
What is it?
This little device, a bit like the top half of a Dalek, is a surveillance camera which can be operated remotely by an iPhone or Android device.
What’s in the box?
* The camera unit itself
* A screw in ariel for the WIFI connection
* A 3 Pin UK transformer
* A short network cable (to plug it into a router)
* A wall attachment plus two wall plugs and screws (for optionally fixing it)
* Very clear Instruction manual complete with pictures
First thing that strikes you is the quality and attention to detail. Beautifully packaged in a well designed, and very well protected box, the camera itself is great build quality with a soft touch material. Top marks for packing.
What’s it like?
Excellent but a bit spooky. Out of the box you plug in the power, and connect it to your internet router with the supplied cable, and it slowly revolves around, like a mini-terminator scanning the room. You then download an App from the Apple store or Google Play store, and set it up. Once set up, you can link your device to your WIFI – after which you can unplug the cable, and take your camera to where you need it in the house.
Once running, you can start the App on your mobile (I tried it on an iPhone 6), and see your cameras view of the world. By swiping across the screen, you can even control the camera to scan left or right, up or down.
Full control includes:-
1. The ability to scan the room
2. The ability to listen into sounds in the room (remarkably sensitive)
3. The ability to talk to the people in the room (a very creepy experience – believe me)
4. The ability to take snapshot photos
5. The ability to detect motion
6. The ability to take photos in complete darkness (it has infrared LEDs built in).
7. The ability to record to an SD card
Who should buy it
I think I’d be useful for anyone who wanted to watch their house remotely or as a baby video/sound monitor. This means you could use it as a burglar alarm (with motion detection), or to watch the dog while your out. You can even talk to them – a great bonus.
What else do you need?
It’s worth noting, this device is for remote monitoring. It’s therefore useful if you also have…
1. A WIFI router (although you could operate it entirely using the cable)
2. An Android or Apple smartphone or tablet computer (to monitor)
3. A bit of patience and persistence in setting it up (although other reviewers clearly had no problems).
What’s Good about it?
* Clever little device which allows you to “watch” your home – potentially from the other side of the world
* Relatively small and discrete (5 inches by 4 inches) – almost disappears on a bookshelf
* Picture quality (on a smartphone) remarkably clear – very high quality indeed (even a night in a dark room)
* Very quiet in operation. Scanning the room it was completely silent
* Fabulously clear instructions complete with pictures (really impressed by this)
What’s not so good?
I’ve a very short attention span when it comes to setting this sort of thing up, and I struggled with it a bit. Having said that, the instructions are excellent (lots of pictures and diagrams), and even I got there in the end.
A great idea that can be used to remotely monitor your house or baby.
Disclosure: I was kindly sent this by the manufacturer to give an independent unbiased review.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
No two-way audio as advertised
By David L. Emery
I did a lot of comparison shopping before taking the plunge and going for these. I placed the order and three weeks later they arrived. The shipping estimate was correct, but I can’t believe it took three weeks. That’s not the reason for the 2 stars. The reason for the 2 stars is in the item description it says that this unit is capable of two-way audio. That was at the top of my list of ‘needs’ for the cameras I looked at.
The units arrived. I set them up with just a couple minor problems. As someone else said, the cord is really really short. The picture quality is pretty good. Movement can be a bit laggy, but thats expected. The problem is that the two-way audio does not work. I turned things off and on, I reset everything, I uninstalled the app on my phone… I can’t get it to work. I see options for it within the app (volume and toggle on/off), but nothing makes it work. I emailed support (their website says chat, but you can only email), and they said they were updating the app later that week. Still no update to the app and still no two-way audio.
I will happily update this review if the audio function starts working, assuming my replacements from another brand haven’t already arrived by then.
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
I bought the 2 pack of these cameras and they work as advertised except the alerts I downloaded app scanned bar code and it installed cameras very easy up and running quality is good but have had one of them disconnect itself from router and had to unplug camera to reset only did this once so far which would be a problem if using at remote location. The picture as I said was very good control of camera for panning has a slight delay as expected but works very well night vision is okay have not tried audio as I am at location and nobody to test audio with. So only issue is remote alerts no info on how to set that up or make it work web page has a recorded tab but nothing is showing up here and I did not receive any alerts on phone.I do like these cameras and would like to purchase an outdoor version does not have to move but would like it to connect to app so I can view under this app.
Update: seems that when you move camera’s around pan left or right up down for a while you risk loosing wifi connection and only way to reset is to unplug and let camera reboot problem with this is if you are remote viewing and trying to move camera you may risk loosing your picture with no reset until you reboot camera which means going to remote location to reset. Hope they can fix this as without this they are just stationary cameras when using for remote viewing.
Features of this product
- Sparkle1 provides H. 264 compression, which allows for HD quality video with smaller file sizes when recording video. This allows you to store anywhere from 3 – 5 times as much video compared to MJPEG compression cameras
- Instant Setup in minutes: Plug in your camera and launch the app on your phone. Add camera, set Wi-Fi and watch live video. NOTE: Cloud storage only
- Two-Way talk: With Built-in speaker and mic, easier listening and responding to what is going on when watching.
- Check in from anywhere: Even when you’re miles away, keep an eye on your home, kids and mischievous pets in TRUE life HD
- Stunning viewing experience: 1.0 megapixel lens capable of streaming video at 1280 x 720p HD quality.
A remote surveillance security system permits you to monitor your home while away. If you go on a vacation, are at the office, or away on organization, you can have gain access to via internet to watch what your surveillance digital cameras are catching on video. This type of secureness system is perfect for families who are often away for extended periods, offices that contain chronic theft or perhaps vandalism problems, and households with members that need the aid of a caretaker if left by itself.