BW® IR Array LED Dome CCTV Camera – 1/3” Megapixel super low Lux CMOS 800TVL, 3.6mm Lens, with IR-CUT, 20m IR distance(1pcs 3rd generation Led) details, interesting information and costumer opinions who previously bought and as well best price along with pretty great discount.
Dome cameras come in an array of sizes and are highly recommended for commercial purposes because they don’t protrude much from the threshold or where they were placed. The IP curve cameras have a high resolution that is better than the old analog cameras. Lens utilized in these cameras are offered in different focal plans according to the type of view or zoom size you want. The wide angle contacts are most often used although there is also an adjustable type called the Varifocal Lens Camera where you can adapt the lens manually to fit your view requirements.
This product made by BW Group become one of the great Dome Camera since a lot of shoppers satisfied after using this item. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a review about BW® IR Array LED Dome CCTV Camera – 1/3” Megapixel super low Lux CMOS 800TVL, 3.6mm Lens, with IR-CUT, 20m IR distance(1pcs 3rd generation Led), an item favored by peoples and have a much of great reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
BW® IR Array LED Dome CCTV Camera – 1/3” Megapixel super low Lux CMOS 800TVL, 3.6mm Lens, with IR-CUT, 20m IR distance(1pcs 3rd generation Led) Details and Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Very affortable camera with especially nice color
By Amazon Customer
I now have purchased seven CCTV cameras for a 4 camera DVR. It is interesting how much they vary in day or night quality and usefulness. A couple of the lower cost 540 TVL cameras were pretty much useless day or night. Not this one! For it’s price range I rate this one a very good 7.5 out of 10 for daylight quality (with really nice color). Night vision, again, 7.5 out of 10. The only area it is a bit down in would be the case. It is an all plastic housing and there is simply not enough grip on the ball to keep it pointed where I needed it. Not a big problem as I taped it into position then used superglue to permanently keep it aimed. The single LED works very similar to typical 36 IR LED arrays.With just one IR LED glowing thesis one is less noticible as a security camera at night.
Features of this product
- IR Array LED Dome CCTV Camera featuring a 1/3 Inch CMOS image sensor, 3.6mm Lens and 800 TVL resolution is the next step up in CCTV camera devices due to the awesome IR array LED, which improves the distance and its abilities beyond the basic IR LED CCTV cameras that are on the market.
- This infrared dome shaped CCTV camera is compact and easy to place to help improve and boast security wherever it is placed within the building. It has a 800 TVL, which means the picture is created by electron beam scanning from the upper left and moving horizontally to the right and moving down until it reaches the lower right of the screen.
- This Infrared LED Array has a more wide emitting angle than the traditional infrared LED. Traditional infrared LED only can emit the active infrared ray in a narrow angle (typically 40-50 degree).
- When the security camera with Infrared LED array, the emitted infrared will cover the whole surveillance area, which means the Infrared LED Array camera can see the whole area in a dark environment such as at night. The Infrared LED Array camera’s night vision can reach more far away that regular infrared LED as well as low power consumption.
- This infrared LED array dome CCTV camera will boast your security be it day or night. This product is in stock and can be dispatched within 24 hours of ordering with a 12 month warranty. Brought to you by the leaders in wholesale electronics and CCTV cameras
When you are building your security camera systems or setting up your home security video cameras, review your camera options. The dome camera might not fulfill your camera needs in all cases, but my guess is down that you’ll want some dome video cameras in your system. May disregard the features of the fake cameras to supplement your system. Remember there is no better evidence in court then a time stamped security video of the crime, and the best way to manage criminals, is by deterring them, rather than confronting them.