Clover 500 GB Professional Grade 8-Channel Real Time Internet Ready DVR with 4 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras (BUN0885) specifications, exciting information along with costumer reviews who already purchased and also best price together with very nice discount.
Safety from theft and the safety of your family are the two greatest worries that most of people have. We install locks on all windows and doors to prevent theft. We teach our children about stranger danger and we watch them with an Eagle eye. Anytime considering what it takes introduced that can assist us protect the people we love and the things we have worked for we should take notice and give it an opportunity to make our lives less stressful. Surveillance DVR can help you will find the visual proof that someone was at your house at a certain time. The home surveillance DVR works like the systems that commercial business owners use to protect their establishments.
This product produced by Clover become one of the top recomended Surveillance DVR Kits since a lot of buyers fulfilled after using this item. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This article is a review of Clover 500 GB Professional Grade 8-Channel Real Time Internet Ready DVR with 4 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras (BUN0885), a product favored by peoples and have plenty of great reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Clover 500 GB Professional Grade 8-Channel Real Time Internet Ready DVR with 4 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Cameras (BUN0885) Details and Reviews
0 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Works as stated very easy to install came with all the parts noting was missing I would recommend this to anyone,
Features of this product
- Programming and operating the system is easy with the on-screen display by using the included remote controller or USB mouse, the front panel keypad, or remotely over the internet or smart phone.
- The system has a built in 500 GB hard disk drive which can provide extended recording depending on the record settings. Easily back-up recordings using a USB, external hard drive, stick memory, or through the network.
- Log into the system over the internet or with most cell phones to view the cameras remotely or change settings. Up to five authorized remote users can access the system at the same time. Even receive email notifications during alarm events.
- Video Motion Detection allows you to decide what areas of the screen, or all of the screen, will trigger the system to record once it detects motion. This will not only save hard drive space, but also time spent viewing recordings.
- There are several different camera views. No need for concern, all the cameras will be recording all the time as long as the record mode is on. The triplex feature allows users to view cameras live, playback, and network simultaneously.
Everything we have shared above is all you need to know about this product. At this point, you can decide whether it’s a right product that you simply really need or not. Still, the decision remains on your hand since we only can provide you to information and recommendation for ones best choice. For the important thing for you, price would not be a problem especially if the product is very suitable for your need. We also have much more articles or reviews concerning to similar products that is suitable for you to generate a comparison. You can explore and ensure what your right selection is. We hope which is to be fruitful for you. Have a wonderful day all and lots of thanks for stopping through and reading our write-up.