D-Link DCS-2210 2 MP Cube Camera specifications, interesting information and costumer opinions who previously purchased plus best price along with really good discount.
You are able to save a lot on installation cost if you do your own electric home monitoring system on your own. Doing your own installation can save you as much as fifty percent on costs. Likewise, you will not be weighed down with regular bills like service charge, guaranty, tax, and other high monitoring costs. Nevertheless , you should be outfitted with the right tools and apparatus to achieve you tasks. Try and check out your local hardware store to see if you can rent some available tools for a least charge. Ask your friends and family if they have some of the tools you need which you can borrow.
This product produced by D-Link become one of the great Remote Home Monitoring System since a lot of buyers satisfied after using this item. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a description of D-Link DCS-2210 2 MP Cube Camera, a product favored by buyers and have plenty of great reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
D-Link DCS-2210 2 MP Cube Camera Details and Reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Really good. Best value when considering picture/features/price
– Great picture quality
– VERY easy to set up.
– Very easy to control
– Mic is very sensitive
– Web interface is VERY different when comparing PC (Using Internet Explorer) to any other browser. Mac is missing features because the activex won’t install due to the browser choices.
– When flipping between daytime and nighttime there is an audible click.
– The IR light glows red and is visible in low light.
Suggestions for D-Link:
– Make the UI experience the same across browsers. IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…. at lease make IE and Safari the same.
– Fix the font for the date and time to be more clear. It is very “aliased”
– Add an HDR mode or allow the user to choose a place on the image to force exposure.
– I can’t get this camera to work with any iPhone software without an NVR… please look into that because it’s listed as compatible, and as a power user, I should have no trouble figuring that out.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great camera for the price!!
By Michael Portolese
We are very pleased with this camera. It performs as we expected and was easy to install. Image quality is good but full motion blurs a bit.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great cameras – not so great Recording Software
By Timothy H Myers
Great cameras for home. We have more expensive D-Link cameras at work that are a lot better then the TrendNet cameras they are replacing. I got a couple of these to replace some old Axis cameras at home.
The free recording software that comes with the cameras is kind of clunky and seems pretty processor heavy. I got the free consumer version of Milestone VMS, “XProtect Go” and it recognized the D-Link DCS-2210 cameras and everything is working great. The picture on these is much better then my older Axis cameras.
Features of this product
- Full 2 Megapixel HD Resolution
- Day/Night Monitoring with Integrated IR LED
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker
- Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) for Enhanced Motion Detection
- MicroSD Card Slot
A remote surveillance security system permits you to monitor your home while away. If you go on a vacation, are at the office, or away on organization, you can have gain access to via internet to view what your surveillance digital cameras are catching on video. This type of protection system is suitable for households who are often away for extended periods, office buildings that contain chronic theft or vandalism problems, and households with members that need the aid of a caretaker if left by itself.