DEFEWAY 8 720P HD 1200TVL Surveillance Camera System 8CH 720P AHD CCTV DVR 1TB Hard Drive – Quick Remote Access Setup Free App – Outdoor Security Cameras with 110ft(33m) IR Night Vision specifications, useful information with costumer opinions who currently purchased and in addition best price with really great discount.
A home surveillance DVR program can be installed in order that you are able to keep a watchful eye on your house, your possessions you. Of course anyone that has a home or a family knows the value of providing as much safety as possible. The ideal part of the security DVR systems is that they make a backup of what they view during the time they will are turned on. If you need to prove that someone was at your property on a particular day, at a particular period, then you may have evidence of their presence.
This product produced by Defeway become one of the great Surveillance DVR Kits since a lot of customers fulfilled after using this item. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a details of DEFEWAY 8 720P HD 1200TVL Surveillance Camera System 8CH 720P AHD CCTV DVR 1TB Hard Drive – Quick Remote Access Setup Free App – Outdoor Security Cameras with 110ft(33m) IR Night Vision, an item loved by peoples and have plenty of positive reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
DEFEWAY 8 720P HD 1200TVL Surveillance Camera System 8CH 720P AHD CCTV DVR 1TB Hard Drive – Quick Remote Access Setup Free App – Outdoor Security Cameras with 110ft(33m) IR Night Vision Details and Reviews
12 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
Very good value = everything needed in one set including the hard drive!
As a homeowner and landlord, I’ve installed quite a few security systems as well as stand alone cameras for both myself, family members and friends so I’m probably an above average consumer yet by no means professional. Basically, I know enough to handle most regular installations but not enough to take it for granted…in general, I face the same issues that other homeowners will when trying to tackle this DIY project so hopefully I can share what is good and bad about this system.
The price – hands down this is a heck of a good deal but it is not one of those “too good to be true” type deals…this has trade-off’s so as long as you understand what you are getting…or not getting…you should be able to make a good buying decision. This set includes everything you need to get started including:
– A DVR with hard-drive! Many of these super low cost security systems don’t include a hard drive in the DVR…this one does! Now, it’s not a very big one and it’s a no-name brand so you will want to verify how good it is working more regularly than others but on the other hand, even those that do include a hard drive in the DVR usually use no-name brands to reduce the cost so it’s really nice to have one already installed and ready to go.
– Four cameras and four channels. For those that are not familiar with security systems, you will often see an advertisement for 4 channels but only two camera’s….or 8 channels and only 4 cameras. While this reduces cost and allows you to add more cameras/expand the set in the future, it’s also nice to have full use of what is needed when it’s bought. Most people will use four camera’s…one for the front, one for the back and each side at a minimum. The quality of these camera’s is okay…remember when I said there were trade-off’s…well this is one of them. These are solid metal – not plastic like many others on the market – but they are 720P. That might not sound bad but it is roughly half the resolution as 1080 so keep that in mind when considering placement and clarity needs. If you want to use in a rather small area or indoors then these should be fine but if you intend to get facial features out at the street or sidewalk then these probably won’t provide sufficient clarity and resolution.
– Wiring – another nice aspect is that this set includes all the wiring you will need to get up and going right away. No, it’s not the best…it’s rather on the thin side and not all that long…if you want to run long lengths then you will need to buy more cable but remember, the quality will deteriorate even more the longer the length. However, it’s nice to not have to measure and cut, crimp fittings etc…just plug these in to the camera and the DVR.
– Remote – the remote control helps you navigate the settings for the DVR in order to view the security feed. You can live view via your TV or computer as well as phone.
-Remote access – this can be set up to send alerts, view via phone and much more via an app loaded into your phone however, this can be highly variable depending on your phone (android or apple) as well as individual settings etc…
-Exchangeable. One thing I really like about this system is that you can exchange/modify…for example, if you want a better hard-drive then swap it out…ditto for cables which would really improve the camera feed…you can even add/swap camera’s. This is an easy system to swap out as needed later.
As I mentioned, this is not without trade-off’s. In exchange for getting an entire security system for a crazy good price you have to moderate expectations including:
– Buggy instructions. The weak spot is the instructions…unless you have done this in the past, these are not the best instructions. Ditto for the app.
– Not the best wiring. Perfectly adequate but the cables were a bit thinner than anticipated. You could replace the wiring and substantially improve the feed quality but it’s not a necessity whatsoever.
– Not the best resolution. It’s adequate but not great. Good for indoor areas or small outdoor areas like a front door, garage, patio etc…
Overall this is still a bargain especially for someone searching for an easy DIY security system. Complimentary product provided for evaluation purposes.
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Very easy to set up security system
By Tony Ha
[[VIDEOID:59468a915b50b11977af05b6e5e693eb]] This is a nice all inclusive system to start up either your home or business monitoring. My video goes through a lot of the info, so I will focus on the highlights:
– Four almost all metal heavy duty cameras suitable for all outdoor weather
– 500 GB HDD included
– Built in operating system for real time viewing and reviewing videos
– Web access and mobile access
– Decent video quality either day or night
My suggestions for setting this up mainly has to do with the networking. Getting everything running in local only mode is extremely easy, but getting mobile and cloud monitoring to work will require a little networking know how. The basic thing you need to at least do is to set your router to apply a static IP for the system and allow port 80 and whichever port you select for your system. If you can do that, you will be over the biggest hurdle.
Some people have concerns about having their system accessible to the web service and if this is a problem, you can easily block 126.96.36.199 or block all outgoing traffic from the system without proper port forwarding.
Anyways, bottom line, very easy to set up for a beginner with no need to buy separate components. I would highly recommend this as a starter kit.
Please note that I was provided a review sample.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
What a difference paying a few extra bucks can make.
Its been a week all set up and so far so good. Absolutely no complaints about this set up. We bought the Funlux last year and it was a total disappointment, don’t even want to talk about everything that went wrong since day one. Set up was easy. We can watch live video from our phone, which is great when we leave the kids home for an hour or two. Crystal clear images, day or night. Happy Customer all the way around.
Features of this product
- AHD cameras offer 720P/1200 TVL resolution and 100ft(30m) IR for night vision
- With P2P technology, you can do remote access setup via free app in minutes
- Free Advanced N-EYE App: Live view and playback on your Smartphone under Wi-Fi/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G Network
- Remote access your system from anywhere by smart devices or PC; Get instant email alerts with snapshot when motion detected.
- 8 Channel DVR Supports 720P AHD Cameras and 960H Analog Cameras
We all know that since there is a rise in crime, there is also a rise in the number of surveillance DVR being sold at stores. Thus how are you heading to choose the best one? The truth is price does not always reflect performance. You are able to choose the most expensive surveillance DVR there is, but you cannot always expect that it will perform the way in which that you want it to. You need to be able to do your research before picking one from the store which means you will know what you will be getting. One of the more important features that you should consider is its record resolution. It is the amount of pixels captured. Thus, it contributes to the success of taking digital video evidence. You do not want to capture something that you can barely recognize. It beats its purpose. You also want one that you can have full remote gain access to to. So you can access your videos from where you are and this could be anywhere which is the point of installing surveillance DVR at home.