GW High End 4 Channel H.264 960H & D1 Real Time DVR (500GB HDD) with 2x Sony Super CCD 700 TVL 2.8~12mm Varifocal Lens 72 PCs IR LED Security Camera System CCTV Surveillance Kit Package, PC iPhone iPad & Android Viewable specifications, interesting information along with costumer reviews who previously purchased and also best price together with really great discount.
Safety from theft and the safety of your family are the two greatest worries that most people have. We install locks on all windows and doors to prevent theft. We teach our children about stranger danger and we watch them with an Eagle eye. Anytime there’s something introduced that assists us protect the people we love and the things we have worked for we should take notice and give it the opportunity to make our lives less stressful. Surveillance DVR can help there is an visual proof that someone was your own house at a certain time. The home surveillance DVR works like the systems that commercial business owners use to protect their establishments.
This item made by GW Security Inc become one of the great Surveillance DVR Kits since a lot of buyers happy after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This is a review about GW High End 4 Channel H.264 960H & D1 Real Time DVR (500GB HDD) with 2x Sony Super CCD 700 TVL 2.8~12mm Varifocal Lens 72 PCs IR LED Security Camera System CCTV Surveillance Kit Package, PC iPhone iPad & Android Viewable, a product more liked by buyers and have a much of great reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
GW High End 4 Channel H.264 960H & D1 Real Time DVR (500GB HDD) with 2x Sony Super CCD 700 TVL 2.8~12mm Varifocal Lens 72 PCs IR LED Security Camera System CCTV Surveillance Kit Package, PC iPhone iPad & Android Viewable Details and Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Wasn’t focused when I got it, but very large
By DC Reviews
Before you buy these cameras, make sure you have what is called a HD-CVI DVR recorder as these are not IP cameras so you cannot use Ethernet RJ45 cables to connect these to your router or your NVR, you actually need to have the physical HD-CVI DVR box which you need to purchase separately, the box I tested it with fits 8 cameras, Basically you have HD-CVI cable which goes into the HD-CVI DVR and a power brick that you need to plug into the power strip, so with this option, you may need to have a power strip with several power supplies plugged in to power each of your camera’s, not as easy as PoE, but it seems the quality of the video has a slightly less delay than my IP cameras over PoE so basically if you were to run HD-CVI cameras indoors, it would be great, outdoors may be a problem as the cords are limited lengths and you need to get extensions. If you wanted to view these over the network, you would need to plug the HD-CVI dvr into your router and configure it so that you can view it over the network, I won’t go into detail here as the HD-CVI DVR boxes have different configurations.
1. This camera is very very very very large, if you install this camera, anyone can see it easily as it is about the size of a NFL football, which is very large compared to many of the other cameras that I have used, but with the large size comes lots of customization such as manually focusing the device and changing the zoom and having a clear image quality.
2. The camera can be mounted anywhere, the base is a lot larger than it is expected so even if you drill a good sized hold, the base should be large enough to cover up that hole, the camera is a bit heavy, but so far the screws and mount have held up the camera without a problem so far and seems stable. Please think about to where to mount it as the IR LEDs are large and they do give a good distance, but can be blurred at some distances because of manual focusing.
3. The camera does get warm while it is in use, although it doesn’t get too hot to the touch, it gets get warm to the point where you do feel and notice it if you touch it, it has been running for a while and the temperature is quite stable, so I am guessing that is what the operating temperature is for the camera as it seemed to be the same temperature (taken from my temperature gun) whenever I tested it out.
4. The image quality on this small camera is superb, very very responsive when connected to the HD-CVI DVR with no lag time at all, The quality of the camera is very clear I can see a good distance clearly along with faces and other features that you may encounter while looking at a security camera, the image is large and clear which is helpful when you want to see the face of someone. The image doesn’t lag or stutter through the HD-CVI connection it auto focuses when something comes into view, but sometimes it does get blurry, but it fixes itself eventually.
5. The night quality is GOOD, the night quality image is as clear as the day time as long as the camera is in focus as I did notice that when a close object was put in front of the camera, the IR lights kind of made the image blurry as it went out of focus, but once I moved the object farther out from the camera it became clear again so it is advisable to keep it at a good focus.
6. The camera is quite easy to set up, it uses a single cable which has the power and the connection to the DVR. It is like a plug and play camera, you can plug it into the power and the DVR using the single cable and it works without a problem at all which I am surprised as there isn’t any IP configuration like changing the IP ranges such as in the IP cameras. It may need a few seconds to start up and focus, but other than that, the setup is really easy if you have a DVR that works with this device.
7. Wish there was a IP camera type of this camera as I love the quality and the size of the image, but I am impressed with the HD-CVI quality, once again the picture is actually really clear, I may post pictures soon when I have more time.
8. The camera came UNFOCUSED!!! I was wondering why it was so blurry when I had plugged it in, and it turns out there are two knobs at the bottom that you need a hex key to turn in order to focus the camera, kind of sucks there wasn’t an auto focus as you need to mount the camera and then go and manually focus the camera which does cause a problem when objects come too close to the camera, the camera will not be focused so the object will be blurred, also the knobs are exposed to the elements so if someone were to come turn them and blurr the image, it would be easy to do if they had the key, it would have been nice if there was a cover or something to lock it so that the focus and the zoom couldn’t be tampered with easily.
9. The heads on the cable are quite small, so if you were to install these, the hole you would need to drill wouldn’t be that large, you can fish each of the heads though one by one, but you may need a larger hole in the entrance to the DVR as you would need more than a single wire going into the DVR whereas with an IP camera you can just have a single wire going into the wire from a switch.
All in all, this is a great camera, I love the size and the clarity of the image and the ease of setup. I can recommend this camera if you have a HD-CVI dvr and are looking for a camera, if not, consider getting a DVR (which may cost more than the camera) as these cameras are cheaper than IP cameras..
I did get this for review, but I can assure you I did plug this into my HD-CVI DVR and my review is honest and unbiased.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great product that’s easy to use.
By Brian Carr
I bought this because some kids was messing with my kinds l mom’s stuff outside. It’s really easy to set up, and easy to use. The description does say you can move the cameras and zoom in on something, but I didn’t realize the button for that control was right by the camera itself, seems kinda stupid. From what I can tell the cameras are really waterproof, considering it started raining as I was setting them up, the metal covers on the top of the cameras do help deflect the rain a little, and you can move them to help even more. I plan on buying 2 more cameras for this system so I can have full video coverage of my house. With the being able to view them remotely, you have to create a domain name, which costs money, you also have to change the settings on your router, which can be a pain. But for the most part I like the camera system, I’m really glad I got this.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
So far, very good
By John Lyons
This is based on only a few days of use, but so far, this is a phenomenal performer. The picture is great, and the lens is clear. Installing CCTV is a big part of our business, but I’d never had call for “this much” camera before, and it was well worth it. The only issue that concerned me at all was that the cooling fan runs non-stop, even when powered up in an air-conditioned room. IMO, having the fan on thermostatically controlled would likely help life-expectancy & reduce service issues, but it’s not been installed long enough to say if it will be a real issue or not.
But overall, so far it’s it’s probably the best picture on any camera we’ve ever used; 1080P or otherwise.
Features of this product
- Package Includes: • GW9704H DVR with 500G HDD • 2 x GW56WD – 1/3″ SONY SUPER HAD CCD II Camera • 1 x GW60CAW: 60 feet pre-made cable BNC • 1 x GW100CAW: 100 feet pre-made cable BNC • 2 x GW12V1A: 12V1A Power Supply for Security Cameras
- DVR with 500GB: 4 Channel H.264 960H & D1 Realtime DVR with HDMI & VGA. 960×480 & 30FPS recording. iPhone, Android Viewing. New color graphical menu. Network live, backup, playback, USB2.0 Backup, PTZ Control
- Security Camera: 1/3″ SONY SUPER HAD CCD II Outdoor Camera, 700 TV lines, 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Lens,72 IR LEDs, 196 feet IR Distance. OSD Menu. Low Illumination 0 Lux (with IR LED on). Metal vandal proof & water proof
- PC, iPhone, iPad & Android Viewable
- *Ship Fast with Tracking *1 Year Warranty. *Free Life Time Tech Support in U.S.A.
Everything we have shared above is all you have to know about this product. Now, you can decide whether it be a right product you really need or certainly not. Still, the decision is on your hand since we only can provide you to information and recommendation to your best choice. For the main thing for you, price would not be a big deal especially if the product is actually suitable for your need. We also have a lot more articles or reviews concerning to similar products that is suitable for you to make a comparison. You can explore and ensure that what your right decision is. We hope that will be fruitful for you. Have a wonderful day all and lots of thanks for stopping through and reading our post.