GW Security 16 Channel HD-CVI DVR (12) 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom 2MP 1080P Outdoor Sony Cmos Video Security Camera System specifications, interesting information along with costumer opinions who currently ordered and in addition best price together with very nice discount.
Bullet security cameras are great outdoor security cameras that are great options for property or commercial security. Bullet models are cameras designed in a cylindrical way so they look similar to gun bullets, they are usually small and very difficult to see. Bullet cameras are usually designed to be outdoor cameras, but there are also indoor models available. They come in a variety of sizes, styles and with several different features. Since bullet cameras are created for the outside the house, the majority of them have infrared lighting, but there are also day or evening bullet cameras available. Day or night, bullet digital cameras can see in darkish light, but unlike infrared bullet cameras they can not see into complete darkness. Bullet security digital cameras vary in lens size, range and picture quality.
This product made by GW Security Inc become one of the great Bullet Camera since a lot of shoppers satisfied after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This is a review about GW Security 16 Channel HD-CVI DVR (12) 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom 2MP 1080P Outdoor Sony Cmos Video Security Camera System, a product loved by buyers and have a lot of beneficial reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
GW Security 16 Channel HD-CVI DVR (12) 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom 2MP 1080P Outdoor Sony Cmos Video Security Camera System Details and Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
not as easy as PoE
By DC Reviews
Before you buy these cameras, make sure you have what is called a HD-CVI DVR recorder as these are not IP cameras so you cannot use Ethernet RJ45 cables to connect these to your router or your NVR, you actually need to have the physical HD-CVI DVR box which you need to purchase separately, the box I tested it with fits 8 cameras, Basically you have HD-CVI cable which goes into the HD-CVI DVR and a power brick that you need to plug into the power strip, so with this option, you may need to have a power strip with several power supplies plugged in to power each of your camera’s, not as easy as PoE, but it seems the quality of the video has a slightly less delay than my IP cameras over PoE so basically if you were to run HD-CVI cameras indoors, it would be great, outdoors may be a problem as the cords are limited lengths and you need to get extensions. If you wanted to view these over the network, you would need to plug the HD-CVI dvr into your router and configure it so that you can view it over the network, I won’t go into detail here as the HD-CVI DVR boxes have different configurations.
1. This camera is of medium size, it is actually on the larger side as the length of this camera is about 3 inches long and has a 2 inch diameter which is larger than some of the normal security cameras that you find, but the camera comes with many leds which provides a very clear night image which is sometimes helpful if you want to see what is going on outside at night especially if you have something valuable outside.
2. The camera is best mounted on the ceiling, you may need to adjust the camera angle if you want to mount it on a wall, but for my purposes, I mounted it on the ceiling and so far the screws have been holding the camera without any problem as it hasn’t fallen yet so even though the camera is heavier than most security cameras, the mount is stable enough to hold it up without any problem.
3. The camera does get warm while it is in use, although it doesn’t get too hot to the touch, it gets get warm to the point where you do feel and notice it if you touch it, it has been running for a while and the temperature is quite stable, so I am guessing that is what the operating temperature is for the camera as it seemed to be the same temperature (taken from my temperature gun) whenever I tested it out.
4. The image quality on this small camera is superb, very very responsive when connected to the HD-CVI DVR with no lag time at all, The quality of the camera is very clear I can see a good distance clearly along with faces and other features that you may encounter while looking at a security camera, the image is large and clear which is helpful when you want to see the face of someone. The image doesn’t lag or stutter through the HD-CVI connection it auto focuses when something comes into view, but sometimes it does get blurry, but it fixes itself eventually.
5. The night quality of this camera IS very good, the extra IR lights on the device make it so that I can actually see pretty far and clearly with this camera which is nice because I can actually see what is going on in the streets from my bed when I hear something going on outside, there are enough lights to illuminate the area clearly, but when something gets too close, it is hard to see what is going on as it becomes too bright so that is a downside of having too many leds.
6. The camera is quite easy to set up, it uses a single cable which has the power and the connection to the DVR. It is like a plug and play camera, you can plug it into the power and the DVR using the single cable and it works without a problem at all which I am surprised as there isn’t any IP configuration like changing the IP ranges such as in the IP cameras. It may need a few seconds to start up and focus, but other than that, the setup is really easy if you have a DVR that works with this device.
7. Wish there was a IP camera type of this camera as I love the quality and the size of the image, but I am impressed with the HD-CVI quality, once again the picture is actually really clear, I may post pictures soon when I have more time.
8. There is no place to hide the cables in this device so you will need to fish this wire into your wall and basically mount it over the hole that you have drilled in your wall and seal it up after you screw it it in securely. Although the camera is quite heavy, so far the screw and mounting kit that came with the device has held up as the camera hasn’t fallen off yet which is reassuring.
9. The heads on the cable are quite small, so if you were to install these, the hole you would need to drill wouldn’t be that large, you can fish each of the heads though one by one, but you may need a larger hole in the entrance to the DVR as you would need more than a single wire going into the DVR whereas with an IP camera you can just have a single wire going into the wire from a switch.
All in all, this is a great camera, I love the size and the clarity of the image and the ease of setup. I can recommend this camera if you have a HD-CVI dvr and are looking for a camera, if not, consider getting a DVR (which may cost more than the camera) as these cameras are cheaper than IP cameras..
I did get this for review, but I can assure you I did plug this into my HD-CVI DVR and my review is honest and unbiased.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
As expected. Good cameras
Picture quality is good both day and night. Cameras are well built.
Occasionally a camera feed won’t show, the signal/ wire needs to be of high quality. Very minor interference in picture, it’s much better than other analog camera systems I’ve used.
Also, maybe from being a novice on cameras , the fps seems to capture at 15, not 30. It might do 30 fps with less than 8 cameras or lower resolution from what I understand? 15 fps is enough for what I need but others might want higher…
Haven’t tried sound so I don’t performance on that.
Features of this product
- GW Security 16 Channel HD-CVI DVR (12) 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom 2MP 1080P Outdoor Sony Cmos Video Security Camera System
- HDCVI offering brings crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing coaxial infrastructure. HDCVI enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmission distance of 984ft from camera to DVR.
- New Technology— Built in 2.8~12mm Motorized Zoom Varifocal Megapixel HD lens with IR-CUT which allow you to adjust the angle of View and Remotely Zoom In & Out through HDCVI DVR, Computer, Phone or Tablet
- Quick QR Code Remote Access on Smartphone / PC Devices with Free Apps. Built in OSD Menu, Signal over Coax cable, controlled by HD-CVI DVR
- Pre-installed 4TB Hard Drive and (12) Pre-made BNC cables. 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.
That is anything you must know about GW Security 16 Channel HD-CVI DVR (12) 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom 2MP 1080P Outdoor Sony Cmos Video Security Camera System. Right now, the decision is still on your hand by considering the info above. You can have the point whether this product is actually suitable for you or not. For sure, if you discover one which is suitable by far the most for you, price would not be a big deal anymore especially if it really is important for you. On the other hand, if you still desire to find another option for your second opinion, you can read other reviews around the similar products and this can be a great comparison for you personally. We hope you can find the best choice one for you then. Have a great time, all!