Jooan 700 WIFI Video Monitor HD IP Camera with Two Way Audio Support details, interesting information with costumer reviews who currently purchased and as well best price with very good discount.
You may save a lot on installation cost if you do your own digital home monitoring system on your own. Doing your own installation can save you as much as 50 percent on costs. Also, you are not weighed down with regular bills like service charge, guaranty, tax, and other high monitoring costs. However , you should be outfitted with the right tools and apparatus to get you tasks. Try and check out your local hardware store and find out if you can rent some available tools for a minimum amount charge. Ask your friends and family if they have one of the tools you need which you can borrow.
This item made by Jooan become one of the great Remote Home Monitoring System since a lot of buyers happy after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This article is a review about Jooan 700 WIFI Video Monitor HD IP Camera with Two Way Audio Support, an item loved by costumers and have plenty of great reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Jooan 700 WIFI Video Monitor HD IP Camera with Two Way Audio Support Details and Reviews
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
great for baby monitoring!
By M. Smith
so far so good! i initially was going to return it due to the 5G wifi connection issue, but after turning that feature off on my router, i got the camera up and running in no time! the attached cable is roughly 6ft so depending on your placement of it, you’ll need a USB extension (i ordered this one C2G / Cables To Go 26686 USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension Cable, White (3 Meters/9.84 Feet). i just ordered 2 more cameras to use as surveillance cams in my house (initially ordered as a baby monitor). the night vision is great!
Nov 9 2015 Update
been running the cameras now for a week. the baby camera works great. works on the Ipad 2 perfectly. as long as the video is up, the screen will stay lit. i did have to return 1 of the additional 2 i bought due to inability to connect, but there was no issue returning it and getting the refund. i’ll be ordering a same brand pan/tilt camera to replace it (due to placement, might be a better choice, has nothing to do with this specific one)
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
Added security for low cost
By “Griz” Apple
This camera works well for its intended purpose. And the two-way sound is a bonus. I do understand people being angry because they couldn’t get it set up. For me, I fiddled with the automated setup several times with no success. Eventually I made a manual connect, which has not hard but was also not intuitive.
This is a good example of a defect even if it isn’t technically defective. If a customer cannot set it up, then it is as if it doesn’t work at all. That drives up returns, reships, and frustration for what is otherwise a good product. And that increases costs while eroding profit.
A more sophisticated app would allow one to designate an area of the image to detect motion. Why? Because a large or small pet, or a ceiling fan, or anything else could set off a false alert. Thus, if I could designate a box that is at least four feet up, but less than 7 feet, I could get only the alerts I really want to see.
This camera is only part of a comprehensive security system for us that includes other monitoring for fire and break in. Its role is to check on pets as well as to see what the alarm company people detected. We do use the record function on it and it works well.
BTW – a simple way to black out your camera when you don’t want it broadcasting on the web is to cut the end off of a sock to put over it. Yes, we can also physically unplug/turn off the camera, but this is simple and quick. Even with password protection, I do not doubt the existence of hackers and interlopers that get a kick out of watching other people’s lives.
Just like with Skype, WE choose what can be seen and when. The camera is also set up in an area that really only monitors what we want seen if someone hacks anyway.
They will never see my underground Bat Cave or Batmobile. But then, I haven’t seen it either.
33 of 38 people found the following review helpful.
Good for plug-and-play usage
By Maureen Orphanos
[[VIDEOID:59949c55a6ef1f7b16e158fb9a96f15c]] This is a good looking camera with nicely design can be sent on a table or mounted on a wall.
A decent camera will work well if you want a simple plug-and-play camera for monitoring purpose. Setup is easy(see the video) . Of course, you should make sure the wifi signal is in good condition. Its video quality is fine. Got the free sample for room security, and in fact this is good for home monitoring.
Features of this product
- Fast and easy setup – Use your smartphone/tablet/PC to find your Wi-Fi network(do not support 5G wifi network), do steps as the manual, live stream in minutes; Camera doesn’t support email alert.
- High Quality Video – Get into the details with 720p high-definition video; Stay connected with Two-Way Talk, Scheduling and Mobile & Web apps. CAUTION: THE CAMERA DOESN’T IDENTIFY A WIFI NAME MADE UP OF SPECIAL CHARACTERS(LIKE @, #, $, %, &, *, +, -, /…), PLS MAKE SURE YOUR WIFI NAME IS MADE UP OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS. ALSO, PLS MAKE SURE THE CONDITION OF YOUR IP CAMERA IS FACTORY RESET! AND MAKE SURE IT RUNNING UNDER A GOOD WIFI CONNECTION CONDITION.
- Field of View – 82 degrees diagonal, plus high quality Night Vision, means you don’t miss a thing; TF Card Recording – Review footage and make clips with optional secure offsite recording.
- TIPS: AS FOR USING PC CLIENT TO SEE THE FEED, PLS DO THE BELOW STEPS:Pls Click The Link: www.yoosee.co to Download CMS Computer Client(Pls Use 0.14 Version or 0.19 Version) and Install It. Make Sure Your Operating System Is Windows, This Is A Key Factor. Pls Note The Register Accounts of Smartphone Client and of Ipad Client Should Be Different in order to Smooth Connection.
- Hope you enjoy our camera, and any news pls do not hesitate to contact us firstly. Thanks a lot ! !(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Skype: wendyyu1215).
A remote surveillance security system allows you to monitor your home while away. Whether you go on a vacation, are in the workplace, or away on business, you can have gain access to via internet to watch what your surveillance cameras are catching on online video. This type of secureness system is suitable for family members who are often apart for extended periods, offices that contain chronic theft or perhaps vandalism problems, and homes with members that need the aid of a caretaker if left only.