Kodak Easyshare Z915 Digital Camera (Blue) specifications, interesting information and costumer reviews who previously purchased plus best price with very good discount.
Point-and-shoot cameras are specially suitable for amateur and holiday photographers who want to capture incredible pictures, but avoid want to get in the technical details. With a compact size, easy-to-use software and incredible performance, these cameras perfectly fit the bill. Point-and-shoot cameras are available in both basic and advanced modes. The basic ones are almost completely automated, so all you have to do is just point and capture. Alternatively, advanced ones have a few controls such as shutter speed, ISO and aperture that you can easily adjust.
This item produced by Kodak become one of the great Point and Shot Camera since a lot of purchaser fulfilled after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a details of Kodak Easyshare Z915 Digital Camera (Blue), an item more liked by buyers and have a much of great reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Kodak Easyshare Z915 Digital Camera (Blue) Details and Reviews
183 of 190 people found the following review helpful.
By Kari Silva
I have had probably ten different digital cameras over the last ten years, mostly Kodak, although the most recent ones were Canon. I was spoiled with the 12x optical zoom on my Kodak Z1012 and the clear, sharp images it produced. I don’t want to carry it in my purse every day though! I recently purchased a Canon SX110, which is small enough to carry daily and takes great photos; however, it doesn’t allow for a date stamp except at 1600×1200 resolution. After researching for several days online, I purchased a Kodak Z915 today. Took it straight to the park and played with it. Got some fantastic photos today. I mean, I was surprisingly truly impressed by the clear, sharp images I got today for a relatively inexpensive camera. I love the 10x zoom — can’t even imagine owning a camera with less after having that feature for a couple of years now. This one does all that I need and does it well. The movie mode seemed to have tiny shifts in focus while recording, but I don’t use the video features on my cameras too often, so not a concern for me. I may play with it some more and see if some tweaking of settings will allow for a smoother playback. Again, can’t say enough how happy I am with the image quality and that’s my main requirement.
88 of 90 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic photos for bargain price
I bought this to replace a Kodak z740 which also had 10X optical zoom and an eye finder, and took beautiful photos, but it was too clunky to fit in my pocket, and only 5mp with small screen so went in search of another camera. I first tried the Canon sx120IS, which was a major disappointment and you can see my review on it’s product page. The Z915 on the other hand takes fantastic pictures. However, I must note that first camera I got was defective in that the outer edges of every photo were a bit blurry. I took a chance and exchanged for same camera as I loved the features and the great Kodak exposure. Well I’m glad I did because the new camera takes incredible shots.
Here’s what’s BEST about camera:
1) Sharp pictures with that wonderful Kodak vibrant exposure — every one looks so warm and healthy.
2) 10X optical zoom is incredible
3) Camera has a “stage” scene that takes incredible photos of people on stage (I took some in off Broadway play) and camera makes no noise and no flash so no bother to the performers. If you have a kid in plays — this camera is worth the price for that alone.
4) Has a completely manual setting where you can independently set shutter speed, aperture, ISO, exposure and it will warn you in yellow if your settings do not jive with eachother
5) Has a “High ISO” scene that takes incredible photos indoors in low light. I took some wonderful shots at an indoor basketball game where I was sitting 20 rows up off floor and zoomed in close to the foul shooter and pictures were great. (Note disable the flash or you’ll miss an action shot – flash won’t reach that far anyway).
6) In display mode, has an “i” information button that tells you all the settings the camera chose even in scene or auto mode, so you can see what the shutter speed, aperture, iso, and exposure was for a particular shot and learn from it.
7) Takes AA batteries which is super convenient. Batteries last days as long as you use good rechargeable batteries. Alkalines will work but not last as long. I bought a 15 minute Energizer charger with batteries.
8) Super easy to operate. Very intuitive – you won’t need to open the manual.
9) Camera has does very well in minimizing noise. Check the online professional reviews and you will see the difference between this and the competition.
Here’s what could be better:
1) This is not a sexy camera. A little clunky looking but fits well in your hand. Size tradeoff worth it for the 10x zoom
2) Wish it had an eye finder for two reasons. Can be tough to see in bright sun. You may have to use one hand to shield the screen and the other to shoot. Also would be nice to have eye finder for the stage setting so audience at the play don’t have to be bothered by the glowing screen as you take the pic (even though no flash or noise on that setting).
3) I find putting the camera in P mode takes better photos than the smart capture mode, where the camera chooses a scene or settings based on what it sees. I took a picture of my kids playing wii video game in basement on both settings and the smart capture had some noise, whereas in the P mode where I left ISO in auto and let the camera choose everything else was noise free.
4) The camera’s find faces function is just so so, sometimes finding a few faces and not all. I found that if I want everyone pin point sharp in a group photo, hit the macro flower button on top of the camera to select Landscape (mountains icon appears), which gave me the most depth of field and everyone came out sharp – a must do for shots of people at a table where some close, some far.
Note: The Kodak Z950 is the same camera, but a little smaller in size, 12mp as opposed to 10mp, same 10x opticle zoom, but proprietary lithium battery, and Schneider lens. It is a bit more expensive so if you want smaller size and proprietary battery (plan another $30 for extra battery and $40 is you want external charger), then try that one.
Bottom line this is a great camera with stupendous optical zoom for a bargain basement price compared to the competetion. I gave it only a 3 star for portability as it is a little clunky compared to say the Panasonic Lumix with similar zoom. It’s super easy to operate, but allows you many manual controls and a stage scene I’ve never seen on another camera. Can’t wait for the kids’ plays!
161 of 170 people found the following review helpful.
Clear, detailed pictures
By Amazon Customer
I bought the camera for the 10X optical zoom, because I’d like to get closer up pictures at concerts and I’m looking forward to taking pictures in the mountains this year with it. I already had a good Kodak camera, but with less zoom and less megapixels. So far, I haven’t gotten to check out the zoom for things like that, but I’ve taken some close up pictures of a butterfly and gotten clear, detailed pictures. You can even see the barbs on its legs. It’s easy to use, I like being able to crop my pictures on the camera, you can even add a sound tag onto your picture. I like that you can put it on smart capture and the camera does the work for you. Its a good, sturdy camera and even though I had read reviews that it was a little bulky, it is smaller than my last digital camera and doesn’t feel bulky to me at all. So far, loving this camera!
Features of this product
- 10-megapixel effective recording
- 10X optical zoom (5X digital/50X total zoom)
- Optical image stabilization
- 2-1/2″ LCD
- 35mm equivalent lens focal length: 35-350mm
An area and shoot camera is small enough to fit in a pocket or small bag. It has a fixed lens with mechanical and digital focus options. Most of the leading digital point and shoot cameras provide a nice viewing area on the back, lots of manual and automatic settings. A few cameras enable you to choose your aperture, speed and related film settings as well as a whole host of features to control the look of your pictures.
All that you should know have been revealed and we are highly confident you won’t find any problem to find out to get the product or not. We provide you with the facts but you are the main one to generate a judgment. In case you have hesitation or there’s any concern about the retail price or other, why don’t you take a peek other reviews about the similar products? It is possible to compare them and with much more information you can easily find what you need with the best value for your money. That’s what smart shopper really is.