Revo REHCB28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Surveillance Camera (White) facts, useful information and costumer opinions who currently ordered plus best price along with pretty good discount.
Bullet security cameras are great outdoor security cameras that are great options for home or commercial security. Bullet models are cameras designed in a cylindrical way so they look similar to firearm bullets, they are usually small and very difficult to note. Bullet cameras are usually designed to be outdoor cameras, but there are also indoor models available. They come in a variety of sizes, styles and with several different features. Since bullet cameras are created for the outside, the majority of them have infrared lighting, but there are also day or evening bullet cameras available. Time or night, bullet digital cameras can see in darkish light, but unlike infrared bullet cameras they can not see into complete darkness. Bullet security digital cameras vary in lens size, range and picture quality.
This item made by Revo become one of the great Bullet Camera since a lot of purchaser happy after using this item. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a description about Revo REHCB28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Surveillance Camera (White), a product favored by buyers and have plenty of great reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Revo REHCB28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Surveillance Camera (White) Details and Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I bought this to replace a 720p indoor/outdoor Foscam and am fairly happy with the switch. The firmware is more feature-rich than the Foscam, which allows me to send footage directly to my Linux server, while my main PC is powered off. I recommend browsing the user manual at their website to learn more about the features.
A couple things to note:
1) No IR LEDs — so no night vision without an external light. Some people claim dome cameras will reflect IR light and prefer an external light anyways. I overlooked this issue but I do like to leave my porch lights on at night so it can still capture video from a reasonable distance, but there is more noise than a camera with LEDs.
2) No power supply — I ended up using a POE injector to power the unit.
3) My footage is written in .rec format onto my server (via NFS file-share), which I can’t view directly, even with the online converters that claim to be able to do so. I am left with using the web GUI to search and play footage. I can export to .avi from the web GUI, but I would prefer to browse the footage directly in addition to through the GUI. Using this GUI can be slow and makes reviewing footage cumbersome. I called Revo about this issue and their customer service was very polite and I was even able to speak directly with their engineer! A+
Hikvision makes a 3MP bullet camera that I would like to compare against this unit. If the firmware is compatible with my server I suspect it may have been a better solution for my application.
Features of this product
- Triple streams with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Micro-SD recording support
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum)
- Camera lens: 2.8mm with a resolution of 1080p
- LED lighting distance: 100+ feet
That is anything you must know about Revo REHCB28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Surveillance Camera (White). Right now, the decision is still on your hand by considering the information above. You can have the point whether this product is basically suitable for you or even not. For sure, if you realise one which is suitable probably the most for you, price would not be a problem anymore especially if it is definitely important for you. Nevertheless, if you still need to find another option for the second opinion, you can read other reviews about the similar products and this can be a great comparison available for you. We hope you can find a very good choice one for you then. Have a great week, all!