Revo REHCD28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor Dome Surveillance Camera (White) facts, exciting information along with costumer testimonials who previously ordered and also best price with quite nice discount.
Dome cameras come in an array of sizes and are highly recommended for commercial purposes because they don’t protrude much from the roof or where they were placed. The IP dome cameras come with a high quality that is better than this analog cameras. Contacts used in these cameras are offered in several focal measures according to the form of view or zoom size you want. The wide angle lens are most often used although there is also an adjustable type called the Varifocal Lens Camera where you can change the lens manually to suit your view requirements.
This product produced by Revo become one of the great Dome Camera since a lot of purchaser satisfied after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This article is a description about Revo REHCD28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor Dome Surveillance Camera (White), a product loved by costumers and have a lot of positive reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Revo REHCD28-1C Elite HD 1080P IP Indoor Dome Surveillance Camera (White) Details and Reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I bought this to replace a 720p indoor/outdoor Foscam and am fairly happy with the switch. The firmware is more feature-rich than the Foscam, which allows me to send footage directly to my Linux server, while my main PC is powered off. I recommend browsing the user manual at their website to learn more about the features.
A couple things to note:
1) No IR LEDs — so no night vision without an external light. Some people claim dome cameras will reflect IR light and prefer an external light anyways. I overlooked this issue but I do like to leave my porch lights on at night so it can still capture video from a reasonable distance, but there is more noise than a camera with LEDs.
2) No power supply — I ended up using a POE injector to power the unit.
3) My footage is written in .rec format onto my server (via NFS file-share), which I can’t view directly, even with the online converters that claim to be able to do so. I am left with using the web GUI to search and play footage. I can export to .avi from the web GUI, but I would prefer to browse the footage directly in addition to through the GUI. Using this GUI can be slow and makes reviewing footage cumbersome. I called Revo about this issue and their customer service was very polite and I was even able to speak directly with their engineer! A+
Hikvision makes a 3MP bullet camera that I would like to compare against this unit. If the firmware is compatible with my server I suspect it may have been a better solution for my application.
Features of this product
- Triple streams with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Micro-SD recording support
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum)
- Camera lens: 2.8mm with a resolution of 1080p
- LED lighting distance: 100+ feet
If you are building your security camera systems or setting up your home security video cameras, review your camera options. The dome camera may well not fulfill your camera needs in all cases, but my guess is down you will want some dome video cameras in your system. May forget the features of the artificial cameras to supplement your system. Remember there is no better evidence in court then a time stamped security video of the crime, and the best way to deal with criminals, is by deterring them, rather than confronting them.