Sonya510016-50mmMirrorlessDigitalCamerawith3-InchFlipUpLCD(White)DeluxeBundle details, interesting information and costumer testimonials who previously bought and also best price with quite nice discount.
Most of you are familiar with the digital camera. Many persons have this today and even kids know how to operate it. But certainly, not many are knowledgeable about the mirrorless camera. Perhaps, several of you came to find out about this only right now. So what really is a mirrorless camera? What is the difference from the standard digital camera? Known since the compact system camera, this photographic gear was pioneered by Olympus and Panasonic. A look-alike of a mini DSLR, this kind of features a micro 4 thirds system.
This item made by become one of the great Mirrorless Camera since a lot of customers happy after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. Below is a review about Sonya510016-50mmMirrorlessDigitalCamerawith3-InchFlipUpLCD(White)DeluxeBundle, an item more liked by buyers and have a much of cool reviews. We will present to you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Sonya510016-50mmMirrorlessDigitalCamerawith3-InchFlipUpLCD(White)DeluxeBundle Details and Reviews
168 of 181 people found the following review helpful.
Great for beginners looking for a real camera – prosumers might be frustrated
By Lon J. Seidman
[[VIDEOID:mo2N3YIMLILSF2E]]There is a lot to like with this camera. Aspiring photographers who are ready to graduate beyond their smartphones or point and shoots will appreciate the help button feature that provides helpful tips based on shooting mode.
Video creators will also like its fast focusing, the 50 megabit recording mode, and its full frame 4:2:2 uncompressed HDMI output.
Image quality is excellent both for stills and video thanks to the large sensor that’s packed inside the rather small camera body. It also incorporates plain english descriptions for each camera mode to explain exactly what it’s about to do.
But there are a few compromises. Experienced photographers might find themselves frustrated by the lack of control surfaces. With only one dial on the camera, a few button pushes are required to switch between aperture, shutter, and ISO adjustments.
Video creators will be disappointed to learn that the camera cannot be operated off of external power. And charging the battery inside the camera can take as long as 5 hours. The a5100 also lacks an external microphone input.
The touch screen is also problematic. Most controls don’t take advantage of it and it’s very difficult to see in direct sunlight.
But this camera isn’t being marketed as a pro-level piece of gear – it’s aimed squarely at photographic newcomers who are looking to transition to a real camera. And for those consumers this is a very capable camera with attributes found in much more expensive cameras.
37 of 39 people found the following review helpful.
Sony a5100 in white, worth every dollar!
This is truly one of the best cameras with DSLR quality on the market. I was deciding between this and a Canon T5i and decided to get the a5100 instead because it’s Sony’s newest cameras, which means it has all the new technologies in it (mirrorless, touch screen, wifi, apps). I love how the viewfinder flips 180 degrees so you can take selfies and see yourself. The video quality of this camera is great and you can change out the lens just like most DSLR cameras. The white color really makss this camera unique. Did I mention it has a touch auto focus so you just touch the screen. I love this camera!!!
60 of 69 people found the following review helpful.
Good feature set, OK upgrade from the NEX-3N
By Tech Enthusiast
I’ll be comparing the a5100 to the NEX-3N, which I still have and love (see my review from last year). I skipped the a5000 because it was too close to the 3N in feature set, so I was really hoping for vast improvements with the a5100. If you read the highlights and tech specs, sure, it sounds like it would blow the 3N away in about every category. Upon closer inspection and use, it really is more of an iterative evolution of the 3N and 5 series core.
– you can now set min/max ISO, unlike the 3N
– zebra pattern for making exposure decisions
– wifi remote control, but feature set and ability to set focus very limited in the PlayMemories app
– fit, finish, and design are more modern (chamfered edges, matte textured plastics)
– PDAF of 179 points
– touch screen lcd seems to be limited to only ‘touch focus’ or ‘touch shutter’; you can’t navigate menus or options with touch!?!
– shutter sound still goes ‘ker-chunk’; I’ve learned to live with this on the 3N, but I was truly hoping for a completely silent mode
Other things to note:
– the menus are improved and more organized, but again, I wanted to touch and select menu options, not dial it in with the controller!
– battery life is 400 CIPA which is decent, not as good as the 480 CIPA of the 3N, but still decent
– the 921K resolution of the screen is better, of course, but to me, it seemed just marginally better than the 460K res of the 3N
– the IQ is great as usual, but between the 24MP of the a5100 and the 16MP of the 3N, it really didn’t matter to me.. more ability to crop, sure, but they’re both APS-C sized sensors and the quality of both is essentially equally good
– the 179 point PDAF was indeed very fast and you can see these tiny little green square boxes dance on the LCD like fireflies when PDAF is at work, but you only take advantage of this in the AF-A and AF-C modes (AF-A seems to start with CDAF, then switches to PDAF upon movement, while AF-C uses PDAF exclusively and continuously)… now, since I’ve become accustomed to DMF mode on the 3N and hardly use AF-C, I realized that these 179 points were not as important to me as I initially thought.. in fact, AF-S/DMF/M modes all focus with about the same speed as the 3N because these modes use CDAF
– one aside is that I also own a Canon SL1, and the touch screen on that camera is very responsive and works like you would expect.. navigate menus, change options, select focus, etc. … I guess I have a high standard for how a touch screen on a camera should function
In sum, if the 3N ever disappears from the channels and my personal copy breaks down, I would definitely go for the a5100, because it embodies the heart and soul of the 3N: extreme portability with APS-C IQ, 180 degree tilt LCD for selfies, awesome travel companion. For now though, I’m still happy with the NEX-3N.
Features of this product
- Sony a5100 16-50mm Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3-Inch Flip Up LCD (White)
- Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
- Sony 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC up to 70MB/s Memory Card (SF32UY2)
- Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Sony NP-FW50 and Sony Alpha 7, a7, Alpha 7R, a7R, Alpha 7S, a7S, Alpha a3000, Alpha a5000, Alpha a6000, NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, SLT-A33, SLT-A35, SLT-A37, SLT-A55V, Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
Virtually, a mirrorless camera is a digital single contact lens reflex or DSLR camera without its mirror package. This box is usually situated behind the contact lens and angles a mirror to allow users to get a view from a top-mounted eyepiece. With a DSLR unit, the shutter button normally triggers a mirror to take up thereby allowing light to hit the sensor located behind it. This type of camera was introduced in 2008 and since then, it has gained much attention especially from the picture enthusiasts. Olympus was the first to create this product through its PEN E-P1 in the late part of 2008. Other camera manufacturers followed suit and made their own designs.
That’s all what we can present you. It’s our hope that the data is useful enough to assist you find the proper product to purchase. Prices are always important but it really won’t be a problem whenever you absolutely need that product. What we are advising for you should be to always choose affordable one. In the event you don’t prefer the product, we’re recommending that you read reviews of similar product below. Thank you very much to learn this review and then we are wishing you a great day.