SUNBA 1080P Analog HD 2.0 Megapixel, 20X Optical Zoom, Outdoor 120°/s High Speed PTZ Security Dome Camera w/ 4 Channel CCTV Security Camera Digital Video Recorder (Combo) facts, useful information along with costumer testimonials who currently bought plus best price along with very good discount.
Dome cameras come in an array of sizes and are highly recommended for commercial purposes because they don’t protrude much from the roof or where they were placed. The IP dome cameras have a high image resolution that is better than this analog cameras. Lenses utilized in these cameras are offered in various focal measures based on the kind of view or zoom size you want. The wide angle lens are most often used although there is also an adjustable type called the Varifocal Lens Camera where you can modify the lens manually to suit your view requirements.
SUNBA 1080P Analog HD 2.0 Megapixel, 20X Optical Zoom, Outdoor 120°/s High Speed PTZ Security Dome Camera w/ 4 Channel CCTV Security Camera Digital Video Recorder (Combo) Details and Reviews
This item made by Sunba become one of the great Dome Camera since a lot of purchaser satisfied after using this product. In addition to its features, the best price also becomes a factor. This article is a description about SUNBA 1080P Analog HD 2.0 Megapixel, 20X Optical Zoom, Outdoor 120°/s High Speed PTZ Security Dome Camera w/ 4 Channel CCTV Security Camera Digital Video Recorder (Combo), a product loved by buyers and have a much of beneficial reviews. We will give you customer reviews, product features, descriptions, and a variety of other interesting things. Happy reading.
Our team Review
The camera is fantastic. It takes great video and the night vision as well as day-time video are both fantastic. The image is clear, focused, and bright. With the camera zoomed down our 150 foot driveway, it looks as though we’re just a few feet away. The night vision across the yard and into the woods is great. Our other cameras and even external IR illuminators designed for, supposedly, 200+ yards, aren’t nearly as bright or as clear as this one is.
One of the best things about this camera is the included software. The software takes any cameras it is familiar with (the list is pretty short unfortunately but it does include the Sunba cameras and Hikvision cameras and a few others) and it also allows you to configure any ONVIF camera if it doesn’t have configuration for your camera by model. The only downside is that the mobile app is only usable, as far as I can tell, for the camera types with which the software comes. I can’t seem to use it for any of my other cameras. I use my Synology mobile app for all the rest but for local monitoring or recording, the CMS software is great and easy to use.
This camera represents a new class of much less expensive speed-dome cameras. Just a few years ago, I would never have purchased one of these because they were at least three times the price they are today. The usual concern when prices drop is whether quality has dropped to match. In my experience with this camera, I have to say that the quality is still there. We had one issue with this camera I’ll describe but it is working great for us now and the night vision is fantastic as is the day time video.
- Sharp resolution: very clear picture
- 2 MP (1080p)
- Excellent night vision: no matter how far you zoom there is enough night IR thanks to the laser IR that comes on past 10x zoom.
- works with Blue iris
- superb zoom: fast and sharp
- solid metal construction
- comes with mount
- continuous ptz (can rotate vertically endlessly)
- Had to be reset once because PTZ controls stopped working in blue iris, not sure if firmware issue or blue iris issue.
- Draws 12v4Amp (48watts) which is slightly over POE+ (802.11.at) spec.
- Must use Internet explorer and install custom .exe file to set up camera. very insecure, lazy method of programming.
- To use the internal website, have to use Internet explorer.
- No auto tracker mode on this model.
- No stabilizing gyroscope. Make sure to mount on a low wind load, stable surface. Otherwise high zoom levels are useless.
Features of this product
- Combo Offer: 805-AHD 20X (1080P ver.) with Sunba AHD 7004T-MH, 4 Channel DVR that supports VGA, HDMI HD output and AHD 1080P with downward compatibility to AHD-M (aka. AHD 720P) and traditional analog cameras (960H)
- Sunba HD Analog systems is capable of delivering up to 1080p HD video, a breakthrough for analog cameras; 2.0 MegaPixel, 1080P, Day and Night Mode, Intelligent Switch, IR-Cut True Excellent Night Vision, IR Distance up to 250m, 1/2.8″Sensor, High Speed PTZ: Veritical: 0.01~120 °/s, Horizontal: 0.01~300°/s
- Coaxial HD Line Available: Video connection/PTZ control with one line (RS458 Optional)/Less Wiring, Aluminum Shell, IP66 Outdoor Waterproof
- DVR Features: 4 Channel, Multiple Browsers Compatible: IE,Chrome,Firefox,Safari ; More than 20 languages supported (English,Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish)
- Mobile Access from iPhone and Android ; 2 USB 2.0 interface; 2-yr USA manufacturer warranty and lifetime technical support
When you are building your security camera systems or setting up your home security digital cameras, review your camera options. The dome camera might not exactly fulfill all of your camera needs in all cases, but my guess is down that you’ll want some dome digital cameras in your system. May disregard the features of the fake cameras to supplement your system. Remember there is no better evidence in court then a time stamped security video of the crime, and the best way to handle criminals, is by deterring them, rather than dealing with them.
Tags: Dome Camera